This super easy pizza recipe can be made in minutes and the best part is you get to add whatever topping you prefer... even ham and pineapple, if that's how you roll... no hate here!
- 1 baguette, sliced in half (slice in half length ways for 4 servings
- Chopped fresh basil (optional)
|Prep Time||Cook Time||Serves|
|10 minutes||10 minutes||2-4|
- Preheat the oven to 180°C (350°F) and line 2 baking sheets with parchment paper or for best results use the Home-Icon Non-Stick Crisper Tray.
- Arrange the baguette pieces on the tray, cut-side up.
- To make the Margherita pizzas, spread 2 baguette pieces with the tomato sauce and top with the shredded mozzarella, cherry tomatoes, mozzarella balls, and basil.
- To make the chicken & bacon club pizzas, spread 2 baguette pieces with the tomato sauce and top with the shredded chicken, bacon pieces, shredded mozzarella, and red onion.
- Bake until the cheese is browned and bubbling, about 10 minutes.
- If using, garnish the Margherita pizzas with chopped basil, chilli flakes or whatever else takes your fancy
- Eat and enjoy